Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Violence and the Media
Transcript of Violence and the Media
Violence in the Media
A little bit of background...
American Psychological Association (2003) ‘Childhood Exposure to Media Violence’ http://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2003/03/media-violence.aspx (Accessed on 5/11/12)
Carter, C. Weaver, C.K. (2003) ‘Violence and the Media’ Open University Press, Buckingham, Philadelphia.
Hargrave, A., (2006), 'Harm and Offence in Media Content', Intellect Books, Portland
Kirsh, S., (2006), 'Children, Adolescents and Media Violence', Sage Publications, London
Schofield, J. (2007) ‘Media violence is almost as bad as smoking, says study’ http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2007/nov/29/mediaviolenceisalmostasba (Accessed on 1/11/12)
'Violence in the Media'