Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Contract
One thing that I would change about the contract would be the invoice errors.
The invoice errors indicated that if there is an error you would have to let Charter know within 30 days. I don't think that fair to a bigger business like an hotel just because there is a lot of work to be done in one day.
The contract is between Charter Cable and Hampton Inn.
John Warwick President of Hampton Management signed the contract May 2, 2013.
Joni Brengman Director of Charter signed June 26, 2013.
Terms of service
Taxes and Fees
Internet Speed: Vary from the number of workstations using a single connection.
No Third-party Equipment or Software support.
Customer use: shall not sell lease or rent Charter products.
Charter provides a back up plan.
Collection Fees: Charter may charge a reasonable service fee if checks or bank card gets decline.