Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mexico By Madison and Isabella
Transcript of Mexico By Madison and Isabella
Mexico has 112.3 million people in 2010.
First people more than 13,000 years ago civil before being conquered by the spanish in the 16th century.
They have cinco de mayo. They celebrate Mexico's Independence Day.
Mexican culture is generally traditional.Mexican men in particular holding onto old fashioned ideas about gender roles and family. These cultural traditions are also found In the U.S.
Government. The Mexican miracle described a country with a rapidly increasing GNP in orderly transition.
We used the internet.