Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Copy of Life as a Video Game Programmer
Transcript of Copy of Copy of Life as a Video Game Programmer
degree You could also start at a
2-year community college
and then transfer to a four
year school The C++ Programming Language Solve algorithmically challenging problems Beware of imitations Linear Algebra Work with others and check your ego at the door what you can do now to pursue a career in game programming Practice Programming don't get focused on appearance: programming is about behavior don't code alone video game programming Cedar Grove High School 1/18/2011 presented by Mike Hewner currently a Ph.D. Student at Georgia Tech professonal programmer In the Summer of 2009 I decided to try out game programming.
I worked on a game called MAG for the Playstation 3: firstname.lastname@example.org http://home.cc.gatech.edu/hewner "Something
Computers" My plan:
1. I introduce myself
2. I talk about 4 Game-Related Careers
4. I talk about what game companies look for (in programmers), and give you my concrete steps to getting started Networking Recognition Unclassifiable Scratch -http://scratch.mit.edu
Kodu - http://fuse.microsoft.com/kodu
Processing - http://processing.org
Unity - http://unity3d.com We need Programmers! Graphics Builds
Game Art Sets Everything
Software 1 2 3 4