Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Types of Galaxies
Transcript of Types of Galaxies
by: Ray Angelo Racelis
What is GALAXY?
a system of millions or billions of stars, together with gas and dust, held together by gravitational attraction.
Types of Galaxy
characterized by smooth and symmetrical texture and lightly bound stellar dust
characterized by a relatively flat disk shape with spiral arms.
exhibits little symmetry, has indefinite shape, has irregular outline, and the least numerous type of galaxy
Barred Spiral Galaxy
characterized by arms trail from spindle-shaped spherical hubs
Thank you for listening :))