Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 01/26/2017
January 26th, 2017
Class Activity 7
1. What is sickle cell anemia?
2. What is the advantage of being heterozygous for sickle cell?
3. Why is sickle cell disease relatively common in the United States?
1. Research Question
3. Independent Variable
4. Dependent Variable
5. Background Research Needed
6. Materials Needed
7. Methods to be Completed
8. Data to be Collected
9. Type of Graph to be Constructed
Quiz 3 Discussion
Use a digital device to define coevolution in your notes.