Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Oregon State Concrete Canoe Team
Transcript of Oregon State Concrete Canoe Team
Oregon State University
Max tensile stress: 144 psi
Max compressive stress: 55 psi
Type I Cement
Class F Fly Ash
K15 Glass Bubbles
Reused & modified existing formwork
Saved time & money
Mobile canoe casting
: Andy Truong & Amy McKee
Structural Analysis Lead
: Jakob Walter
Mix Design Lead
: Andrew Wilson
: Shaun Garey
: Amy McKee
Reused existing hull design from
19 concrete test mixes
Compression strength: 1470 psi
Tension strength: 220 psi
1:3 scale model
Length: 20 ft 3" in.
Max. Width: 31.5 in.
Max. Depth: 16 in.
Est. Weight: 475 lbs
Avg. thickness: 1 in.
Carbon fiber grid