Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Year 8 | Unit 1 part 1: Michael Nyman's 'Time lapse'
Transcript of Year 8 | Unit 1 part 1: Michael Nyman's 'Time lapse'
NB: The difference between an ostinato and a riff is that a riff is usually only assigned to one section (verse or chorus etc...) When different notes are played on top of the repeated bass notes the harmonic relationship will change and create different tensions.
If I have an E in the bass and then the other instruments play a G and a B this creates an E minor however if the other instruments play C and G I have a C major chord and the bass is now acting as the middle note to that chord. Classwork