Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Laboratory Safety
Things to Remember
don't touch equip or chemical you don't need
read and follow instructions of equipment that is used
wash and replace all equip. in its appropriate place after experiment is completed
don't perform experiment or procedure if you don't know it. (be prepared for lab)
follow all written and verbal safety rules
report all or any accidents to teach regardless of severity immediately
wash hands before and after experiments
wear the appropriate personal protective equipment
Dispose of chemicals
don't place back into containers
wash containers well before loading with another chemical
Proper Handling of Chemicals
Spill neutralizer kit
all leak detectors are working