Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hailstones and Halibut Bones: Adventures in Poetry and Color
Transcript of Hailstones and Halibut Bones: Adventures in Poetry and Color
Using the format of O'Neill's poems, let's create our own version of color poetry.
Example of a 1st graders color poem
Language Arts provides many opportunities to connect with the Arts. We are going to focus on Poetry and the Element of Color.
Through Poetry, O'Neill is able to unpack the essence of each color.