Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Simple Past - Regular Verbs (Unit 10)
Transcript of Simple Past - Regular Verbs (Unit 10)
We use the
to talk about past events.
Normally, we use
night, week, year,
and so on)
Form of the
- Regular Verbs
1.- Form in
Subject + verb + -ed / -e / -ied + complement
2.- Form in
Subject + did not / didn't + verb + complement
My cousin + didn't + play + soccer yesterday
Spelling rules for
For most verbs, add
For verbs that end in
, just add
For verbs that end in a consonant +
For one-syllable verbs ending with the pattern
, double the
last consonant, then add
How to pronounce
The answer is, in 3 ways: