Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Media Marketing
Transcript of Social Media Marketing
The purpose behind a marketing program is to shape a company's reputation, bring in revenue, and keep a company relevant.
Goals and Objectives
Our mission is that through the use of social media as a marketing device, we will reach a wider audience in hopes to increase the level of involvement talent recruited for positions, as well as reach broader areas in efforts to expand our market.
1. Increase the number of students applying for internship
2. To expand our residential market and increase revenue
3. To make companies aware of Anderson Pest Solutions
4. Disperse information to students, employees, and alumni quicker and at a constant rate
5. Communicate with students, alumni and employers on a personable level
Promote FB page
Like button to increase influence
Build a community and buzz around services
Likes & FB dollars
Fast Track v.s
Start to Success
Access to over 800 million
Ability to narrow or broaden the
group of people that you want
Develop several ads and try
them out to different
Highlight news feed stories about specific
interactions people have had with your
Determine who sees your ad, and
also how much you spend
The ability to control every aspect of your spending
Lowering a companies cost
Length of time for support
Price of program
With creating multiple groups, you can tailor information to specific audiences
while allowing them the ability to communicate with others within that group
who have shared interests.
Give consistent status updates regarding an array of topics ranging from events that Anderson will be having and or attending to giving information regarding specific pests and advice to avoid future problems
6 hours a week for 46 work weeks is $11,454.00
Approximately 13% of a salary of $86,500.00.
The initial possible max investment is roughly $18,250.00
One year of free service we would spend $432.00
38 sales from FB ads we would break even on our ad investment
27 more sales, and we would cover the cost of marketing manager time
If we just made the before mentioned 65 sales each year
and stayed at a constant rate we would gain 156 new customers over a 3 year period as
well generate $178,620.00 and make a 3 year profit of $88,620.00 from FB ads.