Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
WWI Machine Guns
Transcript of WWI Machine Guns
Lewis Automatic/ Lewis Aerial
Vikers- Maxim Mk.1 There are many types of Machine
Guns used in WWI... Germany was the first to take hold of the machine gun in WW1. So the Central Powers had the benefit. www.firstworldwar.com/weponary/machineguns.htm
www.historylearningsite.co.uk/machine_guns.htm Machine guns needed 4-6 men to work them and had to be on flat
surface. They had the fire power of 100 guns. This means that machine guns are very powerful. Machine guns were one of the most powerful weapons and one of the main killers in WWI. There is a lot more power in a machine gun than a regular gun. Machine guns were able to shoot 450 rounds a minute How Machine guns impacted.. First used by... How they were used...