Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
st paul's chatedral
Transcript of st paul's chatedral
It is an Anglican Cathedral and a tourist attraction. You can walk the 530 steps up to the gallery and see London.
Its cupola is very special: go up there with a friend. Ask your friend to put his/her ear against the wall of the cupola. Then go to the other side and whisper against the wall. Your friend will hear every word you whisper, although you are 34 m apart. This is why the cupola of St Paul’s Cathedral is also called Whispering Gallery.