Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
st paul's chatedral
Transcript of st paul's chatedral
It is an Anglican Cathedral and a tourist attraction. You can walk the 530 steps up to the gallery and see London.
Its cupola is very special: go up there with a friend. Ask your friend to put his/her ear against the wall of the cupola. Then go to the other side and whisper against the wall. Your friend will hear every word you whisper, although you are 34 m apart. This is why the cupola of St Paul’s Cathedral is also called Whispering Gallery.