Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
period 7 valentine
Transcript of period 7 valentine
During photosynthesis, there is a chemical called chlorophyll, which makes plants green. There is not enough water or sunlight during the winter, so photosynthesis can't happen and the plants have no chlorophyll.
The process of turning light energy into chemical energy and storing it in bonds of sugar is called photosynthesis.Plants need water, light and carbon dioxide to live. Photosynthesis happens in leaves and barely any or none in the stem.
Trees that do not lose their color or leaves are called evergreens. This is because they have a waxy coating on their needles that keeps in the chlorophyll. their cells also have a fluid that keeps them from freezing.
Sciencemadesimple. (1995) http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/leaves.
Photosynthesis. (2000) http://www.biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio104/photocyn.htm.