Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Springboard Unit 2 - Terms
Transcript of Springboard Unit 2 - Terms
Exposition - background information before the story begins
Conflict - this is the problem!
Complications (also known as rising action) - the conflict heats up
Climax - the turning point; everything changes the moment this happens
Falling Action - the part of the plot after the climax and headed toward the resolution
Resolution - The conflict is resolved.
Protagonist - main character
Antagonist - person or force that opposes the main character
Point of View
First person - is a character in the story and uses first person pronouns
Third person limited - is not a character in the story and only shares the thoughts and feelings of one character
Third person omniscient - is not a character in the story but shares the thoughts and feelings of many characters
(start at 2:12)