Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nike: Organizational Analysis
Transcript of Nike: Organizational Analysis
Recent digital endeavors
IP and counterfeiting
Reebok, Adidas, Under Armour
39% market share Strategy Growth strategy
Sustainable competitive advantage Culture Mission: Diversity, Inclusion, Innovation
The Nike Foundation Structure Structure Authority
Short chain of command
Wide span of control
Decentralized Degree of empowerment
Designing interorganizational processes
Creative strategy Structure Matrix Departmentalization Problem Solution Any questions? History Diversified Portfolio
Sustainable Business Approach
Closed Loop Business Model Strategy Culture Symbolism
Evolution of the swoosh No core firms Protecting the sustainable competitive advantage Risk-Averse Identify core firms New strategic reference points Risk-taking Barriers Economy