Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Effective Leadership for Literate Schools
Transcript of Effective Leadership for Literate Schools
Instruction, Curriculum, Assessment
What you can do to help:
Education in the forefront
Students will gain two years of academic growth for every one year at a Seneca Non Public Schools.
Where are we now?
Piloting two exciting new programs:
Lexia Core 5: http://www.lexialearning.com/product/core5-video
ELA Strategic Plan (3 years)
• Literacy Action Plan
• Building Leadership Capacity ( Instructional Leaders, Teachers)
o IL PLC
• Instructional Support
• Data supported Curriculum Decisions
o What does the data say about the students? The teachers? The school?
o What data are we looking at? Why?
• Allocation of Resources to Support Literacy Plan
o Time: our largest need
Purpose – Provide transparency, update progress, and provide information on how we are moving forward in ELA at Seneca NPS.