Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Prezi Template - My Desk
Transcript of Prezi Template - My Desk
(cc) photo by Franco Folini on Flickr
(cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr
Welcome to my desk
Early in the session people are normally optimistic about training. After all it's a break from the norm, and a chance to learn something new right!
They've tried to read all 20 of the bullet points on your first slide, and listen to what your saying. Thank goodness they grabbed a coffee before they arrived!
Now they're really struggling to keep up. You're only 10 slides into your presentation and they've forgotten that important point from slide 2. Ooops!
You've gone through all 78 slides in your 30 minute presentation. But they don't seem to be grasping the link between info on slide 2 and slide 50. Do they need more coffee?
Enter your objectives here
Copy and paste imagery above to carry on creating your desk