Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Math Vocabulary
The number above a fraction is numerator.
Line of symmetry
It's when you can fold a shape and it would be equal.
The number that is getting divided.
A divisor is a number that a which another number is divided.
for example 1/2 is a half of a whole
The number below a fraction bar.
for example 1/12 the 1 is a Numerator
for example 1/2 the 2 is the Denominator
A multiple is when you multiply a number and then multiply the other number.
A factor is two numbers multiplied together to make a whole number.
for example a triangle can be folded once and it would be equal
for example 2x2 =4 the 2s are the factors
for example 22 ÷ 11=2 11 is the divisor
for example 20 ÷2 =10 20 is the dividend
The answer to a division problem.
for example 12