Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Stand Out: Tips to Help You Land an Interview
Transcript of Stand Out: Tips to Help You Land an Interview
Assistant Residence Director-Frontier Hall
University of Minnesota- Twin Cities Goals
Share advice for industry experts
Share some of my personal experience in the my job search
Help you get an interview DANGER DANGER! The Simple Musts Strengths Questions? Poor Grammar and Spelling
Find a second set of eyes
Check the Details! Being Unprofessional
Take the process serious
Positivity Lack of Research
Interview the Company
Know what they are looking for.
You get the job...now what? Only Job Searching Relying on the Internet
Real People are Key! Perfect Resume and Cover Letter
Who are you?
Warning: Too Creative? Follow Directions
Requirments Keep Applying Know What is Important to YOU! Use your college career center
On-Campus Visits Be Proactive!
Warning: Don't Limit Yourself NETWORK!!
Join Professional Organizations How to talk about strengths without using Strengths language? You Got the Interview
Prep Questions...Lots of them
Pick out professional wear