Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
I Love You!
We are going to make booklets to say "I Love You" in different languages.
Transcript of I Love You!
I Love You! Find how to say "I Love You" in 6-8 different languages. Once you have your phrases, practice pronouncing them. Have your students write each phrase at the top of a sheet of paper, one phrase to a page. On each country's page, have the students draw something that represents the culture in some way. Have your students design a cover page. Line the pages up, punch holes along the spine, and tie the pages together with ribbon and Wala! www.education.comFull transcript