Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Electric Current
parallel circuit the 3 types of circuits: An electric circuit is a pathway that electric charges follow. Electric circuits can be used to change electrical energy into other forms of energy. Continuous flow
of electric charges Electric Current Conductor Does not allow electricity to flow Insulator Pathway that electric charges follow 1 pathway,
1 output 1 pathway, more
than 1 output more than 1 pathway, more than 1 output Bill Nye - Electric Circuits Allows electricity to flow CA Standard 1a:
Students know how to design and build simple, series, and parallel circuits http://www.engineeringinteract.org/resources/siliconspies/flash/concepts/buildingcircuits.htm http://www.engineeringinteract.org/resources/siliconspies/flash/concepts/experimenting.htm Battery device that converts chemical energy into electrical energy