Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 April 16, 2018
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 April 16, 2018
64 - 40
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Countdown to Common Core Testing
Welcome to Room 202
April 16, 2018
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
64 - 45
64 - 20
64 - 28
What time was it five hours and forty-seven minutes before the time shown on the clock?
Properties and Equations
the Distributive Property allows you to decompose one factor. Then you can use smaller known facts to find products.
Associative Property of Multiplication
the property that states that the grouping of the factors does not change the product.
mathematical processes such as multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction
a combination of numbers and operations
to find the value of an expression by replacing variables with numbers
a letter or symbol used to represent an unknown quantity
a number sentence that contains an equals sign, =, indicating that the left side of the equals sign has the same value as the right side.
My country, 'tis of Thee,
Sweet Land of Liberty
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From every mountain side
Let Freedom ring.
Divide each word into syllables.
Correct these sentences.
3. the falcon caught its prey while it was flying it was a pigeon
4. we have forgot to water the plants i hope they arent dead
Underline the cause and circle the effect.
5. The fire was extinguished because the firefighters sprayed it with water.