Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Science Fair Project
Transcript of Science Fair Project
I’m doing this project because I want to know where will an ice cube really melt faster and why does it melt faster there, either water or air.
(All of the materials will be doubled so they could be used for a 3rd trial.)
(6) ice cubes
(3) cups with water
(blue) coloring food
(3) plates, or container to place the ice cubes. (May use plastic or glass)
I will first put water with blue coloring food in the container to make the ice cubes, . Then I will leave the plate with the ice cube in a table until the ice is completely melt as well as for the ice cube in the cup. The only difference is that the cube as drops on the cup. I will be timing both of the ice cubes and I will write down how much time it took for it to melt. I will repeat these steps 2 more times. Independent Variable: The time.
Dependent Variable: Air or Water.
Controlled Variable: The ice cubes.
Question: Data: (Tables, Graphs) Conclusions: Pictures: