Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Telling Time
the numbers. there are 12
numbers on the
face of a clock face hands Not these kind of hands! short tells the hour long tells the minutes the hands show the hour and
the minutes Step 1 look at the hour hand first when the minute hand
points to the "12"
it says "o'clock" say the number it points to Step 2 o'clock To the Hour Let's Practice look at the minute hand To the Half Hour Step 1 Look at the hour hand.
It will be between 2 numbers.
Say the smaller number... Step 2 It is past one number, but
it hasn't gotten to the next number look at the minute hand when it points to the 6 it says "30" Let's Practice Now you can tell time!