Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Telling Time
the numbers. there are 12
numbers on the
face of a clock face hands Not these kind of hands! short tells the hour long tells the minutes the hands show the hour and
the minutes Step 1 look at the hour hand first when the minute hand
points to the "12"
it says "o'clock" say the number it points to Step 2 o'clock To the Hour Let's Practice look at the minute hand To the Half Hour Step 1 Look at the hour hand.
It will be between 2 numbers.
Say the smaller number... Step 2 It is past one number, but
it hasn't gotten to the next number look at the minute hand when it points to the 6 it says "30" Let's Practice Now you can tell time!