Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 2F Boutique
1222500 NURUL AFIQAH
1228076 NURUL LIYANA
1226234 NUR RUHILA
1228248 NAJAH HAKIMAH
NUR AFIQAH BINTI KAMARUDIN1228076
NOR ROZESAFINAZ BINTI MOHAMAD RAZI1222500
NAJAH HAKIMAH BINTI ABDULLAH 1220332
NUR RUHILA BINTI ROSMAN1228248
NURUL LIYANA BINTI NASURUDDIN1227168
JAWAHIRA HABIB AHMED1226234 introduction Describe aspects of the political decision-making model that are evident in this case. What example of bounded rationality can you identify in the case?
He must make decision as soon as possible .
:: Preparation for equipment .
:: Before his supervisor come
back from vacation. TIME
*technical publication department.
*software training department.
~Both of them have their own talent.
~Specify in certain skills. TALENT Information that Dave got is unclear
:: He not a supervisor.
:: Hard to make decision. If you were dave peterson, what decision would you make? Explain how you arrived at this decision. DECISION
MAKING Be Justice
- Based on Surah An-Nisa’ 4:135
- In Dave Peterson case, he must be justice to decide who will be a right manager for the new project. Decide by Syura system
-Process for an exchange of views or mutual consultation designed to lead a mature, thoughtful and sound decision
-Example: Khulafa Ar Rasyidin Islamic Perspective
( As Muslim Manager) they disagreed on the type of equipment Q&A