Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LINE GRAPHING
The skeleton of a graph.
Practice plotting points from a data table onto a line graph.
1. This is a voice level of 1
2. This will be a grade based on effort.
3. Make sure there is a title and an appropriate range. X axis and Y axis are labeled.
3. If not finished HW
Mini Lesson Continued.
Variables what are they?
M:In your seat
P: Answer the following
Reflect-How did it feel to have the control to design your own product? Did you like having that style of lesson?
X Axis Independant
Can the day of the week be an Indepedant variable?
Write down in your notebook.