Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
eCadet: Ysgol Llywelyn
Transcript of eCadet: Ysgol Llywelyn
What we did:
We came up with a list of ideas about what were online games and thought of different social media websites we knew people in the school used.
As a group we went around and surveyed all the children in the school and these are our results.
We thought of all the different online games we knew children played. These are just a few.
Social Media Websites
The most popular online games were...
Minecraft and Club Penguin
These games were followed by Moshi monsters and Call of Duty and GTA
We then came back together and talked about what a social media website was.
We thought of lots of different ideas and then went around to ask the children which sites they used on a regular basis.
The most popular websites were facebook and twitter.
Children said they used twitter on a daily basis.