Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My best friend is a mushroom..because he is a fun- guy
Transcript of My best friend is a mushroom..because he is a fun- guy
To know the theory of asexual reproduction
To observe mushrooms to see if there are signs of this
To draw our findings
To answer related questions
Here, the p____t divdes into two new i____ offsring.
This happens with b_________
See page 208
Here, a new g_____ grows on to the side of the individual and it then falls off and grows into a new individual.
Fungi (such as mushrooms, and bread and fruit mould) have spores that, when released, may develop into offspring identical to the parent fungi.
This happens with coral
This happens with s_______s
1. Lets look at mushrooms
2. What is parthenogenesis ?describe it with an example