Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gamification
Serious Fun 8 Kinds of Fun (Mark LeBlanc)
Submission Mechanics Gamification Elements 1. Constraints
5. Relationships 1. Challenges
6. Resource Acquisition
10. Win states 1. Achievements
4. Boss Fights
7. Content Unlocking
13. Social Graph
15. Virtual goods The PBL Triad
Leaderboards SAPS (Zichermann)
• Stuff The Motivational Spectrum:
Relatedness Gamification Design Framework (6D)
1. DEFINE business objectives
2. DELINEATE target behaviors
3. DESCRIBE your players
4. DEVISE activity loops
5. DON’T forget the fun!
6. DEPLOY the appropriate tools Feedback Action Motivation Engagement
Loop Progression Loop Onboarding Climb Rest Climb Rest Climb Rest Flourish (Martin Seligman):
• Positive emotions
• Achievement Citizenship Behaviors
• Civic Virtue
• Sportsmanship Motivation Trigger Ability Fogg Behavior Model B = mat Behavior The Dangers of Gamification Click and zoom around the map to find nuggets of information about the concept of Gamification.
Use left click + drag to move, and your middle mouse button to zoom in and out.
Click the Home icon to reset your orientation and distance. Created by: Brian Tickler
Created on: 10/27/2012 For the Win!