Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of iMovie Presentation
if you do have it please open it now. Once you get on iMovie this should pop up on your screen. Find one you like and drag it to your iMovie Movie Time!! If you don't have the icon on your dock go to finder, applications, then open it up. You can change what it will show and where it will move in the picture. You can crop it by pressing the little black button on your picture. You can add imovie to prezi by..
pressing "insert" and then press "file" Then select your iMovie. Now lets get started!! The best way to save an iMovie is to export, QuickTimeMovie.m4v To transition, add a transition by;
clicking this button on the option dock. This should pop up when you press it Select one that you like and drag it in between one of your slides.