Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Animal Abuse
- The Dalai Lama Killing and abusing animals is very serious and needs to be stopped immediately. Here are some reasons why; (1)Animal abuse is wrong because the animals don't deserve to be abused, most of the time animal abuse is for ridiculous reasons e.g some people abuse dogs because that dog is too old to compete in any dog races/fights.
(2) Animal abuse is also very bad for us because all of the people who eat meat it also concerns them, if you eat pig meat and the pig went through some abuse before it was killed, you're now eating that animal. Plus, if the abusers have hurt the animal by using chemicals you're putting those chemicals inside yourself without even knowing. How do we change it to help the world? How are animals abused? Farming In farms, chickens are mistreated, along with turkeys and other animals. Imagine yourself being crammed into a wired cage, stuck with the same chickens invading your personal space; with the cage damaging your feet, and your beak cut and burnt
They are neglected, mutated, genetically manipulated, put on drug regimens that cause chronic pain and crippling, transported through all weather extremes, and killed in gruesome and violent ways.
This is very important to our health. If the animal is more stressed and frightened; it affects you and the money. Shark fin soup Each year, thousands of young and healthy Greyhounds are killed because they lack racing potential or have been injured while racing and are no longer competitive.
Dog fighting became prevalent in the U.S. after the Civil War, with professional pits proliferating in the 1860s. And was a source of entertainment for police officers and firemen.
Today dog fighting has been reported in urban, suburban, and rural settings in all regions of the country. Fur stripped off in China
In USA, 900-2,000 new cases of animal abuse are found annually
Over 100 million animals are killed in the US whilst being used in laboratories
All over the world, most rodeo events rely on the abuse of animals.
90 percent of broiler chickens have trouble walking after genetic manipulation.
The exotic trade is a multi-billion dollar exchange where animals are relocated rapidly We could all become vegan. This means that we don’t eat any meat or anything that comes from an animal. This includes milk, cheese, eggs and other dairy products. If they continue to do this, world hunger will become a larger problem as you have to feed the animals and you only get a fraction of those calories of food in return. If all the farmland was used for growing crops for humans to eat straight away, then world hunger would become a smaller problem. People who work there can lose parts of their body, even their lives, all because of working to kill other animals. If you become vegan, you could save people’s lives as well as the animals. On top of that, factories pollute everything around them and can cause fatal diseases to people living nearby. Stop Animal Abuse!
What if it was you? Please support us! THANK YOU There might not be a quick solution to this terrible
problem, but you can create little actions that might change this big world:
- Speak for Animals
-Teach Children to Respect Animals
-Volunteer or Donate As known to most of the world shark fin soup is one of the main dishes in first class. As other people have said that the actual fin does NOT taste like anything, it’s the soup that gives off all the flavor, therefore the point in harming and endangering the sharks has no use in the delicacy of the shark fin soup. If the end of the sharks do come soon, then the marine food chain will fall and affect our community. Here is a Map of the animal abuse in America "Monterion Dionte Davis, from Forsyth in the U.S, tried to hack off this dogs head. A vet, Dr Caldwell, fought very hard to save her, and she was named Hope in the hope that she would pull through, but sadly she didn't make it."
- http://www.animal-rights-action.com/animal-cruelty-cases.html Animals used on food http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/default.aspx
Farm Cruelty glossar http://www.aspca.org/fight-animal-cruelty/farm-animal-cruelty/farm-animal-cruelty-glossary.aspx
Types of animal cruelty http://www.animal-rights-action.com/animal-cruelty.html
Facts and Statistics http://www.dosomething.org/tipsandtools/11-facts-about-animal-cruelty
10 ways to to fight against abuse http://www.aspca.org/fight-animal-cruelty/farm-animal-cruelty/10-ways-you-can-help-fight.aspx
Farm animal abuse http://www.farmanddairy.com/news/animal-rights-organization-releases-video-of-saddistic-dairy-farm-abuse/15000.html
Facts on abuse http://www.buzzle.com/articles/animal-abuse-statistics.html
Crippled Chicken Image https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/LlAqUboSvtIYuQAE9xt-d4dPEtD2DxCkK0njybE-L3pEnThts4t2OdldKBvOa2NVpSaCTitw7vvqrkl2T_HFciVtHOcAXSxdzSPUKaGot3qUerth9kI
Test on Monkey http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3Jbsivo5lJU/TSDrsxPsokI/AAAAAAAAA7Q/yprsG0LftKo/s1600/animal+test.jpg