Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Future Perfect
Transcript of The Future Perfect
I will not have finished my studies
By the time I am 40…
I will have finished my studies.
I will have found a job.
I will have got married.
I will have bought a car.
What will you do in the next 20 years?
Graduate from college?
Buy a house?
By the time I am 40, I will have finished my studies.
By the time I am 40, I
will have finished
WILL + HAVE + PAST PARTICIPLE
Will you have finished your studies?
A: By the time I finish my Spanish course.
B: I will have become fluent in Spanish.
By the time she arrives at her mom's house
By the time I graduate
What will have happened by the year 2100?
What will mankind have achieved?
Man will have settled on the moon.
Scientists will have discovered new planets.
Doctors will have found cures for serious diseases such as AIDS, Cancer…
Robots will have replaced humans in so many professions.
Man will have found a way to eradicate poverty.
Write a paragraph about five
important things you will have
achieved by the time you reach 75.
You may start like this:
By the time I reach 75, I will have
lived a happy life. I will have loved…