Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
I Dance For You
Transcript of I Dance For You
Seeds of Unforgiveness
Moral of the Story
Blow the Top
November 15, 2013
Kelly Stone hails from Brandon, Mississippi. She holds a bachelor degree in Marketing from Jackson State University and a graduate degree in Health Service Administration from Mississippi College. Presently, she works as an administrator in state government.
Kelly is the wife of Eric Stone and proud mother of two children, Jaden and Amara.