Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 486W presentation
Vivian Yan Text Messaging
•Most widely used mobile data service
•74% cell phone users are active users
•Communication between employees and clients Tips on how to text professionally
•Keep it brief: text messages are limited to 160 characters
oNot enough? Try using something else
•Be professional: Avoid using net-speak, emoticons and shorthand
o“I M TTLY BRD RT NW”
•State who you are:
o“Hi, this is Peter from XYZ ….”
•Don’t use text messages for everything
use a lot of text
messages too!! BUSINESS TEXT MESSAGING SHORTHAND
Hey. DRIB. QQ. What was the MOTD?
NWR. Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake – Henry Thoreau.
Thanks. NRN. MTFBWY.
BUSINESS TEXT MESSAGING LONGHAND
Hey. Don’t read if busy. Quick question. What was the message of the day?
Not work related. Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake – Henry Thoreau.
Thanks. No reply necessary. May the force be with you.
Internal and External Communication
60% of banking customers prefer
monitoring their account over mobile phones
The need for high-read rate of text messages
Benefits Conclusion? Thx!