Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of dylan
They measure temperature by using materials that change in some way.
By: Dylan Morris
It was invented by:Galileo Galloi
It was invented by Galileo Gallaie.
It was invented in 1593.
The liquid expands as it is heated and contracts when it is cooled.
Thanks for watching my prezi.