Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Vocabulary for "Wonder", Mrs. Stroh's 6th Grade Class
Transcript of Vocabulary for "Wonder", Mrs. Stroh's 6th Grade Class
5. Instinctive: (adj.) relating to or prompted by
instinct; apparently conscious or automatic.
6. Meticulous: (adj.) showing great attention to
detail; very careful and precise. Vocabulary Section 3 7. Pogrom: (noun) an organized massacre of a
particular ethnic group.
8. Mutation: (noun) a change in form or nature.
9. Flabbergasted: (verb) surprise (someone) greatly;
10. Lighthearted: (adj.) cheerful and carefree. 1. Equip: (verb) supply with the necessary items for a particular purpose.
2. Heyday: (noun) the period of a person's or thing's greatest success, popularity, or vigor.
3. Oddity: (noun) a strange or peculiar person, thing, or trait Vocabulary Sentences 1. She equipped herself for the camping trip with
a backpack and a sleeping bag.
2. In its heyday, the looney tunes was a funny popular cartoon television show.
3. Auggie's deformity was an oddity among his classmates.
4. Most of the arguments I have with my friend are over petty matters.
5. My dog has an instinctive desire to chase squirrels.
6. I am very meticulous about how my clothes are arranged in my closet.
7. The Holocaust was a large pogrom that happened in history.
8. When Bruce Banner gets really angry he mutates into the incredible Hulk.
9. I was flabbergasted with Jack Will and Julian's conversation about Auggie in school on Halloween.
10. I felt lighthearted when I watched the happy ending to the movie "The Lorax".