Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Vocabulary for "Wonder", Mrs. Stroh's 6th Grade Class
Transcript of Vocabulary for "Wonder", Mrs. Stroh's 6th Grade Class
5. Instinctive: (adj.) relating to or prompted by
instinct; apparently conscious or automatic.
6. Meticulous: (adj.) showing great attention to
detail; very careful and precise. Vocabulary Section 3 7. Pogrom: (noun) an organized massacre of a
particular ethnic group.
8. Mutation: (noun) a change in form or nature.
9. Flabbergasted: (verb) surprise (someone) greatly;
10. Lighthearted: (adj.) cheerful and carefree. 1. Equip: (verb) supply with the necessary items for a particular purpose.
2. Heyday: (noun) the period of a person's or thing's greatest success, popularity, or vigor.
3. Oddity: (noun) a strange or peculiar person, thing, or trait Vocabulary Sentences 1. She equipped herself for the camping trip with
a backpack and a sleeping bag.
2. In its heyday, the looney tunes was a funny popular cartoon television show.
3. Auggie's deformity was an oddity among his classmates.
4. Most of the arguments I have with my friend are over petty matters.
5. My dog has an instinctive desire to chase squirrels.
6. I am very meticulous about how my clothes are arranged in my closet.
7. The Holocaust was a large pogrom that happened in history.
8. When Bruce Banner gets really angry he mutates into the incredible Hulk.
9. I was flabbergasted with Jack Will and Julian's conversation about Auggie in school on Halloween.
10. I felt lighthearted when I watched the happy ending to the movie "The Lorax".