Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Precision Machining at PCHS
Transcript of Precision Machining at PCHS
Tooling - The Foundation of Manufacturing and Mass
Why a career in Precision Machining?
What we make,
A sampling of industries that employ machinists locally, regionally, statewide, and nationally include:
Thank you for visiting the Vincennes University -
Pike Central Dual Credit Program
(In Indianapolis, Indiana)
(Loughmiller Machine, Loogootee, Indiana)
(Zimmer, Othy, and Depuy
(Knee replacement components
machined from billet materials)
(Hip replacement components machined from billet material, such as titanium)
(Bill Cook, entrepreneur, philanthropist,
and founder of Cook Medical)
(Wind turbine farm
near Crown Point, Indiana)
Solar panels manufactured
in Columbus, Indiana
Oil and gas industries