Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Effect of Video Games on the Foreign Language Vocabulary Expansion
Transcript of The Effect of Video Games on the Foreign Language Vocabulary Expansion
MMORPG is a suitable medium conveying language and social knowledge.
Vocabulary and even language skills are improved by social interactions on the online chat.
Students prefer game-based education softwares over non game-based ones.
Motivation decisively contributes to the success of the learning process. Other topics covered in the work Future plans and suggestions Videogames - sports of the future? (e.g. League of Legends live broadcasting)
A survey among university students living in dormitories measuring acquired English vocabulary through video games (their major should not be English language) 2013, Komárno Is playing video games a suitable tool for language learning?
Which one is more effective in vocabulary expansion: playing video games or vocabulary developing tools? What are the differences?
How education could profit from learning via playing video games? Gender differences
Criteria for educational softwares
Using videogames in the classroom