Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
IB 12 Creative Writing mini-lessons
Transcript of IB 12 Creative Writing mini-lessons
IB English 12 http://prezi.com/vbyi83n8owpu/narration/ Narration/Dialogue/Action
https://docs.google.com/a/ahapps.anoka.k12.mn.us/file/d/0B9uA7NQ4wYKROGIxNDgwZmQtNDk1MC00MjI4LTg3OWUtZTNmNzNlNjNiMTAw/edit?hl=en_US Read this article: Complete this exercise: Writing in the voice of a character 2. Find a dialogue-heavy section and re-write your character's lines. 1. Pick a character from one of the books we've read. 5. Pick a partner and write a dialogue back and forth with each of you embodying the voice of your chosen character. 4. What are the words/phrases/sentence structures you notice this character favoring? 3. Find another dialogue-heavy section and repeat. http://celtx.com Playwriting formatting: Making the abstract concrete http://prezi.com/fz9ybqmenvqo/imagery-in-poetry/