Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nigeria and Northern Ireland Conflicts
Transcript of Nigeria and Northern Ireland Conflicts
-Small clusters of opposing groups made up the conflict, not divided by region
-Separated activity spaces
-Treated all Catholics harshly with right removal on property
-Northern Ireland Assembly was reinstated, which brought peace in 2007
-The worst violence occurred in central region, with 1000 people killed
-Infertile land and low fertile lands cause conflict as well
-Separated into the North with Muslims and South with Christians
-Religious and economic conflict (between previously said religions and cattle herding and farming - North and South respectively)
Similarities Between Both
-Both involved violence to defend land rights
-Rebellions occurred frequently during these times, with an emphasis on freedom and equal rights
Angela Lorenzana P4