Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of cancer fact
cancer by nate
There are more than 100 types of cancers; any part of the body can be affected.
In 2008, 7.6 million people died of cancer - 13% of all deaths worldwide
About 70% of all cancer deaths occur in low- and middle-income countries.
Worldwide, the 5 most common types of cancer that kill men are (in order of frequency): lung, stomach, liver, colorectal and oesophagus.