Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Water Cycle
The process in which water circulates between the ocean's atmospheres by evaporation, condensation, and precipitation.
What Is Evaporation...?
Evaporation is when the water becomes vapor. Then the water is moved from the surface to the atmosphere. 80% of evaporation is from oceans and 20% is inland water .
What Is Condensation...?
Condensation forms the clouds and its the process in which gas or vapor turns into a liquid.
What Is Precipitation...?
By: Sandra Santillano
What Is The Water Cycle...?
Precipitation is when the clouds get to heavy and it starts to rain, hail, sleet , or snow.