Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Briana Boswell and Aaron Ransom
Transcript of Briana Boswell and Aaron Ransom
As we extend our boundaries, we are taking over the area that the deer live in, causing the roads to be more accident prone "(Forget alligators, snakes and bears - the most dangerous animal in all of America is the humble DEER, with cows and horses not far behind)".
There are about 1.5 million deer and vehicle collisions annually resulting in 29,000 human injuries "(Bailey)".
Due to the deer overpopulating the natural ecosystems that animals live are being harmed and destroyed "(Bailey)".
"The U.S Department of Transportation estimates that white tailed deer kill around 130 humans each year." "(Bailey)".
"Deer also carry ticks that transmit Lyme disease to about 13,00 people each year" "(Bailey)".
Economic damage to agriculture, timber, and landscaping by deer totals more than $1.2 billion a year.