Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mindfulness - Stanford Children's Health
Transcript of Mindfulness - Stanford Children's Health
growing evidence base shows that
mindfulness supports health and well-being
Mindfulness requires an object
daily mindfulness practice
worry, envy, rigidity, agitation, grasping, self-centeredness, hate, closed-mindedness, misperception, fear
confidence, graciousness, joy, insight, flexibility, love, ease, kindness
equanimity (inner stability)