Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Thayne Center Partnership Renewal 2014
Transcript of Thayne Center Partnership Renewal 2014
The Community Partner Outreach program creates sustainable partnerships that reciprocally address both community needs and student learning outcomes. We create a high-impact learning environment and positive social change, as SLCC plays an active role in the community.
The Community Partner Outreach program identifies, creates, and strengthens mutually beneficial relationships between nonprofit community organizations, faculty, and students. Initiatives focus on training and capacity building for nonprofit partners and coordinating robust social media campaigns.
Review document, decide what level is best for your organization
Complete the document online and print a copy for your records
Community Partnership Agreement
If you are a new Community Partner, the person who completed the Community Partnership Agreement will receive an invitation
If you are renewing Community Partnership, log in to OrgSync and make sure all contact information and volunteer opportunities are up to date and renew your profile