Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of BTEC Level Unit 3 Assessing Risk in Sport
Transcript of Copy of BTEC Level Unit 3 Assessing Risk in Sport
Why did it happen ?
What was the outcome ?
Outcome = Fire safety and Safety of Places of Sport Act (1987),
Unit 3Assessing Risk in Sport
(cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr
'Link the Legislation' to the situation/ organisation
Saftey inspection at a outdoor activity centre
Fire inspection at the Emerites for saftey licence
Storage of chlorine at a local swimming pool
Accident reported after a PE lesson
Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurences Regulations (RIDDOR, 1995)
Adventurous Activities Licencing Authority (2004)
Fire Saftey and Saftey of Places of Sprt Act. (1987)
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH, 2002)