Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Matthew Bond
He has made a horse drown machine that was to pick cotton and other plants that farmers plant.
It saved farmer from back breaking labor and made picking cotton easier and that made the demand for slaves less.
This real name was Cyrus Mccormick.
He was bore in 1808 and died on 1884.
Him and his father tried many times to make the McCormick reaper. The demand for wheat lowered.
Some other plants the reaper picked was grain, crops, wheat, rye, oats, and maize.
Thanks for watching have a nice day.