Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
badrie and Rania 3/4 S
Transcript of badrie and Rania 3/4 S
Fact and/or opinion:
What is the most important body system?
The digestive system is important to us
because it makes energy and energy is good. It can help you move and do many stuff.
It can take hours to digest food.
The digestive system is important
because you can get bad food out of
How it works:
Step 1: Your food goes into your mouth. Your teeth bite it and the food is mixed with your salavia.
Step 2: Your food goes in your Oesophagus.
Step 3: Then the food lands in your stomach where the food gets mixed with acid.
Step 4: Next, the food goes into your small intestine where the nutrients are absorbed.
Step 5: The food then goes to your large intestine where it checks for any more nutrients.
Step 6: It goes in your anus and exits.